Your generous donation allows Hosparus Health to continue providing important programs and services to those in the community who need us the most. Your gift helps with care for children, veterans, and others with life-limiting illness across Kentucky and Indiana. Because of you, the community can be a more compassionate place.
People of Compassion
Create More Gratitude. Create More Moments.
Why Giving Matters
Ways to Give
In addition to a one-time or recurring donation, there are plenty of other ways to support Hosparus Health and our mission. Find one that’s right for your situation.
Mail your donation to:
c/o Development department
3532 Ephraim McDowell Drive
Louisville, KY 40205
Donate with 2 clicks.
Text Compassion20 to 41444
What does your donation support?
The People of Compassion Campaign will address five critical areas of need:
Service Enhancements & Operational Support, $8.95 million:
• $7 million in general operating support
• $850,000 for adult palliative services
• $600,000 for the Kourageous Kids pediatric hospice and palliative care program
• $500,000 for specialty disease management programs, including the successful Heart Connection heart disease program, and new programs focused on lung disease and memory care
Louisville Expansion, $6.55 million:
• $2.25 million for the renovation and relocation of corporate offices to the Leadership Innovation Center at 6200 Dutchmans Lane (completed in July 2020)
• $2.5 million for expansion of grief counseling services
• $1.5 million for renovation and relocation of offices for Clinical & Kourageous Kids Teams to the Leadership Innovation Center
• $300,000 for improvements in Inpatient Care Services
Regional Expansion, $1.25 million:
• $250,000 to expand services in Southern Indiana, with the opening of a new office in Jasper (completed September 2019)
• $250,000 to expand geographic reach and depth of hospice and palliative services in the Bowling Green region
• $250,000 to expand the geographic reach and hospice and palliative services in the Elizabethtown region
• $500,000 for the construction of a new community center and service expansion in the Campbellsville area
Endowments and Business Development, $1.5 million:
• $250,000 for a Technology Platform Fund to support IT innovation, including electronic medical records and telehealth technology (TapCloud implementation completed in April 2020 in response to COVID-19)
• $500,000 for an Employee Assistance Fund to provide scholarships, training and emergency funds
• $650,000 for a Patient & Family Fund to fill one-time emergency needs for patients and families, such gas and grocery cards, other basic needs and bill payment
• $100,000 for an Integrative Therapies Fund to bring holistic services such as art and music therapies, massage therapy and Reiki to patients and their families
Deferred Gifts, $5.75 million:
• Revocable and irrevocable deferred gifts to ensure the long-term viability of hospice and palliative care services
Because of successful early fundraising efforts, Hosparus Health has completed several campaign projects ahead of schedule. For additional information on projects completed and areas of need, click ‘learn more’ or contact Beth Hobson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-719-4138.
Donor Stories and News
Supporting Local Non-Profit- Dan Farmer & Hosparus Health
Hosparus Health Helps the McCauley Family
Sister Marilyn Spink Service Award: The Dahlem Family