– Only essential caregiver/s should be present during visits with the patient and try to help support physical distance with the
Hosparus Health staff person. Other household members should stay in another part of the house.
-Wear a mask, bandanna, or other cloth to cover your nose and mouth during our visits.
-Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing,
or having been in a public place. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
– Cough and sneeze into a tissue or inner elbow and wash your hands immediately after.
– Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
– Avoid contact with people who have fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
– Separate yourself as much as possible from others in your home.
– Avoid sharing personal household items with family members.
– Keep ‘high-touch’ surfaces such as bathroom sinks, toilets, kitchen counters, doorknobs and phones/computers clean, and
disinfect at least daily or more if needed. When touching objects that have not been recently disinfected, wash hands frequently.
– If you or a family member has traveled in the past few weeks, please make your RN or other Care Team member aware.