Living with a serious illness such as heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease or cancer can affect the patient and everyone around them. Families, friends, and even the medical team may get overwhelmed. We understand this dynamic and are here to provide an extra layer of support that enhances quality of life at every stage. Unsure of what care you might need? You’re in the right place. A Hosparus Health consultation may be just the right addition to your plan of care.
HOSPICE & PALLIATIVE CARE
Let us take the worry out of managing your illness.
How we help.
Our introduction generally begins with a home or hospital visit* from a nurse practitioner or a doctor to assess the situation. We will then focus on:
- Creating a plan of care to optimize quality of life.
- Providing expert recommendations on treating pain and other symptoms.
- Helping you better understand you or your loved one’s condition and what you can expect over time to plan for the future.
- Coordinating with other providers to care for the whole person, not just their illness.
- Specialty Consults are usually covered by medical insurance.
*Now available via telehealth visit.